Worcestershire powder

1FUNVET

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Got my 1# bag in today and naturally had to open the bag for a little smell and taste. I was surprised at the smell. Everyone in the office said it smells like crawfish boiling( and that's a good smell). The taste was unique with a hint of hottness.I can't wait to create a truly awesome Halloween rub this weekend with this and the powdered honey that i also ordered and various other things, bat wings, lizard tongues and dragon eyes. :bow:

Only drawback to the smell-now i hankering for some boiled mudbugs :heh:

I love the powdered worsey. It's very versatile, especially if you don't want to add additional liquid. Enjoy!

i have some but it doesn't smell like a crawfish boil.
I am itching for some bugs too.

i have some but it doesn't smell like a crawfish boil.
I am itching for some bugs too.

Maybe it's a sensory flashback to crawfish season :becky:

They're pretty popular even up here too. It's even more fun to get three or four dozen live ones and put them in the shower stalls in the women's dorm and wait for it...:becky:

It's the top secret ingredient in my..... oops, not any more. :mrgreen:

Where did you get it, I have been trying to find a source for the powder. Thanks

I have made purchases through americanspice.com and they have worcestershire powder along with a few other gems for my cooking needs.

careful with that stuff though, I've purchased it from two different places and it seems that the slightest bit of humidity will cause it to harden like a brick.

Back