somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This weeks category is...
[SIZE=+2]"Quesadillas"[/SIZE]
SH1105_Grilled-Apple-Quesadilla_lg.jpg

[SIZE=-1]Apple and Brie Quesadiila photo courtesy of Food Network[/SIZE]

Here are the rules...

1) The item must be grilled or smoked.
2) It has to be cooked during the current throwdown week ( 2/23 - 3/1 ).
3) All pics (any number) must be submitted by 9pm Central on 3/2.
4) Only one pic will be used for voting, so please specify which one you want used, otherwise I will choose.

The voting will begin by Tuesday 3/3 after I submit the "Vote" thread and voting will close on Sunday 3/8.

Next weeks category will be detemined by the winner of the "Fish" throwdown Nature Boy!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!:cool:

Almost entered a quesadilla in the pizza contest as a mexican pizza but thought that would be bad form. So I just followed the advice of napolean dynamite and shutup and ate my dang quesadilla.

Something else I have yet to make at home. But willing to give it a try.

I'm guessing this will be another week of beautiful entries! There is a lot of potential with this category in my opinion.

Now this I can afford to do. :)

Dang it I was going to choose a Mexican theme once I won the pizza throwdown! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Go vote for me anyway.:shock:

Almost entered a quesadilla in the pizza contest as a mexican pizza but thought that would be bad form. So I just followed the advice of napolean dynamite and shutup and ate my dang quesadilla.

You should have!! My dad makes those Mexican pizzas for my son all the time. They are really good and super quick and easy to make.

So... who is going to be the first to roll out the home made tortillas?

BOB?

So... who is going to be the first to roll out the home made tortillas?

BOB?

If I do, they won't be made by me.................but I was over at Mom's on Sunday and she had just made a few dozen, wheat tortillas just that morning!! I may need to score a few just for this event!:wink:

If I do, they won't be made by me.................but I was over at Mom's on Sunday and she had just made a few dozen, wheat tortillas just that morning!! I may need to score a few just for this event!:wink:
See I almost said it would be cheating if mom made them but that's only because I'm too far away to eat them. :mrgreen:

B I G time!! I grew up in Pomona.

Back