I Bet You Have Too, Or Something Close

My wife loves lawrys. She puts it on pop corn. Yes it’s good. But I would love to hear some other recipes! Good post.

Hot Salt & Popcorn or Q-Salt and Popcorn, your pick. I have tons of customers that rave about both.
We are serving Q-Salt Popcorn on opening day at Naturiffic HQ the end of next week.

John I am remiss to not mention:
Cantaloupe wrapped in proscuitto with Q Salt~Killer to say the least
Mango with Hot Salt
My favorite is house made caramel squares with Hot salt that surprised everyone but me.

Thank you for the great products Naturiffic.

I like blue cheese powder.

I need to try this. Thanks Josh!

Haven't had popcorn in quite some time. Probably when I went to see the movie "Hostiles". lol That's been awhile. :oops:

I take spells where I eat a lot of it, then the mood passes. The blue cheese powder is good. I drizzle it with olive oil or butter, then sprinkle the powder on. It needs something, to help the powder stick. If you feel like getting a little messy, skip the powder, and go for blue cheese crumbles, and some crumbled bacon.

I need to try this. Thanks Josh!

Haven't had popcorn in quite some time. Probably when I went to see the movie "Hostiles". lol That's been awhile. :oops:

I take spells where I eat a lot of it, then the mood passes. The blue cheese powder is good. I drizzle it with olive oil or butter, then sprinkle the powder on. It needs something, to help the powder stick. If you feel like getting a little messy, skip the powder, and go for blue cheese crumbles, and some crumbled bacon.

That sounds like my new favorite way to eat popcorn!

gszDb0wl.jpg

Simply Marvelous Cherry is good, too!

Both Yardbird and SM Cherry are great on sweet corn!

A couple of years ago I was visiting the kids at Ft Bliss so I decided to by a bag of popcorn and some popcorn oil. My daughter asked what I was going to do with that and I said make popcorn. She advised they did not have a popcorn popper and did not think her microwave would do the job. I said you got a 6 quart pan w/lid and a stove. I made the popcorn and they were amazed. None of them had seen popcorn made on a stove top. Proves I was a bad dad since when she was growing up we ate microwaved popcorn. Needless to say the bag of popcorn was gone in 2 days and the next bag was a big bag.

Back