Anybody going to Snowbird Utah this weekend?

Diva

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Bob O & the Slabs will be there with special guest Jay from Denver.

Steph

Bob O & the Slabs will be there with special guest Jay from Denver.

Steph

Well, Jay from Mesa will be there too!

Looking forward to meeting you Steph and seeing Bob again...been a few years.

Excellent! Looking forward to meeting you as well! I'll be in Friday morning, they're all getting into Salt Lake Thursday evening.

We're gonna be there too.

We're leaving Phoenix tomorrow (Wednesday), cooking for family in Park City on Thursday then we'll head over to Snowbird on Friday morning.

We've been looking forward to this event since the middle of February when Arlie first announced it and to meeting some people we only see on the forums.

Everyone drive safely, save fuel and we'll see you all there!

And This Little Piggy... featuring sampson on the drums is leaving in just moments. It's only about two hours from my house. Gotta tell ya tho' if I had known all these big guns were headed our way, I might have just tucked my tail and run, too late now! I mean crap, I'm supposed to compete against the Smokin' Triggers, haven't they won the Royal? Or Otis and the Bird, they scored a first in all catagories earlier this year and already have several GC's under their belt for '08. I'll just look at this as a learning opportunity I guess8)

I'm glad you didn't "tuck tail and run" and I'm also glad I didn't have to wrestle you for my flame shirt!

It was great to meet you and share a shot or two with you at T's site. I hope you're able to make it to Arizona for either the Payson or Taylor comps this coming August.

Back