Yes Dear BBQ Sauce Atlanta BBQ Store Offers Free Shipping

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
For those who held off purchasing the Yes Dear Competition Sauce due to shipping costs, here's your chance for free shipping this weekend.

The Atlanta BBQ Store not only carry Yes Dear BBQ Sauces, but also a multitude of other sauces, rubs, and accessories. Make the most of the free shipping!

Don't miss out on this Memorial Day Sale!

Memorial Day is almost here, and we are excited to announce a sale that only comes around once a year in honor of all those who have served and continue to serve our country!

Use offer code MAY2019 to get FREE SHIPPING off your next order this Friday, May 24th through Monday, May 27th.

I'm going to order a 64 oz bottle. It says free shipping on overnight. Is that correct? I didn't want to get greedy if this is an oversight, but would like the sauce to arrive as soon as it can. Thanks for the coupon either way?

They also have good deals on the disposable cutting boards, they don't have the pre-creased fold up sides, but rarely use that feature.

Thanks Bob! I really like it and just ordered some more! I'm REALLY thankful that you included me on your generous giveaway on this stuff, and got me hooked!

I'm going to order a 64 oz bottle. It says free shipping on overnight. Is that correct? I didn't want to get greedy if this is an oversight, but would like the sauce to arrive as soon as it can. Thanks for the coupon either way?

I noticed that as well. I know nearly all of us would do the right thing and choose the FREE economy option. At any rate, I informed Ellen of the glitch. I'd hate for Atlanta BBQ to eat $140 to overnight a $9 bottle of sauce to some blowhard.

That stuff is like livin' in "Crackton".

I had a "twinge", for that "Purple Pork Masters". Too bad they couldn't get along.

Chad & Frank hit it upside yo' face with this sauce.

Shareef...he don't like it, cause it ROCKS tha' Casbah!

It is the, "Supa, Sauce". Good job, Yes, Dear. \../! Love you, "guys".:laugh:

Bourbon on me.

Note to self...be listening to Curtis Mayfield.:thumb:

Sorry for all the "writing of the book". I'm a stickler for speaking, "Engrish".!:laugh:

I would say that we could understand that might be an oversight on their website. If you choose overnight, I am sure you may have to pay for that.

But in the end you can still get some great sauces, rubs and accessories with free shipping.

Lomey, Thank You for doing the right thing and pointing that out error on the website.

PatAttack said:
I had a "twinge", for that "Purple Pork Masters". Too bad they couldn't get along.

It is so close it may even be the same; but there is nothing remaining to compare it to. I have to say, that this is as close to Purple Pork Masters as one will ever get, if it's not the real thing.

If you are ordering; a couple other suggestions you might want to try.

If you haven't tried the Yes Dear Yellow Sauce, I'd suggest it. I have met many who don't like a mustard sauce, but have liked this. All I can say is that if you use a honey mustard dipping sauce, you'll like this. Worst case scenario is that if you don't like it as a BBQ sauce, it make a great dipping sauce.

Hot Wachula's Sweet Peach BBQ Sauce, Matt from the Hot Wachula team is also a Brethren. It's sweet, not hot, it's a nice change when you want something sweet with a peach flavor, again it's not for everybody.

For those who do not like change, they also carry the popular Blues Hog Line.

Then there is a multitude of rubs, while Oakridge is a regular in my cabinet (which they carry) I have been experimenting with the Heath Riles Rubs and Have been pleased with the peach and cherry.

Thanks, man. Got some Game Changer Brine, Plowboys Yardbird and Boars White Lightning.

Any other suggestions for a killer sauce?

Thanks, man. Got some Game Changer Brine, Plowboys Yardbird and Boars White Lightning.

Any other suggestions for a killer sauce?

We all have different tastes, but I highly recommend Yes Dear Competition Sauce, it's like none other. It's packed with flavor, so a little goes a long way.

I would say that we could understand that might be an oversight on their website. If you choose overnight, I am sure you may have to pay for that.

But in the end you can still get some great sauces, rubs and accessories with free shipping.

Lomey, Thank You for doing the right thing and pointing that out error on the website.

It is so close it may even be the same; but there is nothing remaining to compare it to. I have to say, that this is as close to Purple Pork Masters as one will ever get, if it's not the real thing.
Yes, didn't look right to me, but wanted to point it out. I did order a 64 oz. bottle with the USPS free shipping. Love the sauce and I'm on a low sodium diet and it is a lot lower than most bbq sauces I've used so it's a win/win for me. Thanks again for the heads up on the free shipping!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We all have different tastes, but I highly recommend Yes Dear Competition Sauce, it's like none other. It's packed with flavor, so a little goes a long way.

Thanks. Just ordered some, plus a Kosmos qwhatever1 and a Blues Hog.

Atlanta BBQ has very good prices.

Back