Wanted a UDS, Wife says get Performer!

namodio

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I've been looking at building a UDS for about a month now. The other day while walking in Ace Hardware my wife says why don't I just buy the Performer instead!! I've wanted a Performer for about 4 years now but bought a Chargriller Duo 2 yrs ago. Really like the charcoal side better than the gas. What to do!!!

Man, any time the wife gives you permission to spend money, don't ask any more questions! :biggrin: Get the performer and build the UDS later. :thumb:

I concur with your wife, By the way what a knowledgeable lady you got there.

Find a performer on Craigslist AND build a UDS with the $$ you saved. Best of both worlds. :cool:

I also wanted to build a UDS, but the wife was concerned about the U part. She made me get a WSM instead. I was happy either way.

Man, any time the wife gives you permission to spend money, don't ask any more questions! :biggrin: Get the performer and build the UDS later. :thumb:

+1

If my wife gives the ok to buy something I don't question it because it may not happen again. :becky:

Check out your Craigslist, I just picked up a Performer for $40.
That is my 3rd performer from CL all under $50

Get the performer from craig's list and buy flowers for the wife with what you save and she just might say "build the UDS too"

I have two performers (scored off craig's list for $80 a piece) and a wsm, and an offset... get the performer... it is the the cadilllac... build a drum later

Last edited:
Back