Smoked Chicken Salad-MSU

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Using what I have, mainly because I forgot celery at the store. 5 chicken thighs from yesterdays cook and pulled the meat. Smashed bare handed (gloved) the last German Sausage. Purple onion, chopped broccoli and cauliflower, added crushed black olives. One teaspoon ACV. Two dashes Worcestershire. Added celery seed and Cooper’s Original. Added Kensington Mayo until desired wetness. Back into fridge

Last edited:
That looks pretty good. Every chicken salad I have ever made has been via MSU. On a side note... I've never added cauliflower, or celery or broccoli or olives.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fresh French loaf cut and removed as much bread as I could leaving the crust. A light smear of Kerrygold and to the broiler. Spooned cold salad into hot bread

She likes it

Last edited:
An MSU of one of my absolute Favorites: Smoked Chicken Salad!!:thumb::thumb:
Sir, only you can take something that simple to a whole other level of Goodness!!:hungry:
:hail:

The sausage- where did that come from. Like I’ve mentioned to many time before I didn’t grow up in a smoking family. We didn’t own smokers. We owned “a” grill. Never more than one, always lit with Kingsford Blue and Gulf Lite. Low and slow as well as hot and fast were cooked in the oven.

The sausage. Mom and Dad both liked ham beef and chicken salad. Leftover birds cattle sheep swine often were combined with grilled smoked sausage or brats. Meat-Mayo-white onion-celery-Lawry’s.
White bread or a day old French loaf sliced and baked with butter and garlic salt to well done. If in season mom would top with cucumbers. Sometimes fresh sometimes those sugar vinegar s&p fridge cukes
Everything was always well done +

Back