Linda & Jerry Mullane

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I'd like to take a moment to thank Linda and Jerry for everything that they have done for the KCBS and for BBQ in general and the north east in particular.

Although their time with the KCBS is at an end, I'm sure that they will continue to have an impact on BBQ for years to come.

Eric

I liked both of them as reps and as people.

thank you for your hard work and dedication to the KCBS...

Jerry and Linda are the first people we had dealings with from KCBS at our first contest a couple of years ago. Really helped out us "newbies" that first time. Stopped and took the time to talk to us. Asked if we had any questions and had nothing but encouraging words after our first bad turn ins. I am truly sorry to see them go and will miss them at the early morning meat inspections. Great people. Great loss to the organization. Don't know what happened, but saddened to see them go especially as Reps. Matt

I am very sad to learn of this development but hope and wish nothing but the best going forward for both Linda and Jerry.
I have known these folks for several years and without a doubt, they are real fine people.
I always looked forward to seeing them around the Northeast at various contests and judging classes both as a cook/competitor and as a judge.
I also look forward to seeing them again real soon,
but for now, Happy Trails Linda and Jerry, 'til we meet again.

Good people indeed, will miss them
this year at the Northeast comps.

Jerry and Linda, I hope you are looking in on the forum. This may be the last place you will want to frequent right now, but I certainly hope you read this post. We took a year off from competeing last year because our team had some personal issues to deal with. The reason we decided to come back was because of all the great people we miss. You and Jerry are right at the top of that list. We always looked forward to seeing you and Jerry at meat inspection and during the contests you represented. You always made us feel special, and we always felt that if you and/or Jerry repped a contest, it was organized, run fairly and most of all, fun for us. Whenever we saw you and Jerry at a contest, we always felt we were seeing old friends. The Polocks are truely saddened that we will no longer see you representing a contest. It is truely a sad day for BBQ and the people who lives you and Jerry have touched. The Polocks wish the very best for you and Jerry. Godspeed and thank you for all you have done. We will miss you deerly.

Godbless,

Guy, Michele, Gary, Ruth and Kyle

Jerry and Linda, I hope you are looking in on the forum. This may be the last place you will want to frequent right now, but I certainly hope you read this post. We took a year off from competeing last year because our team had some personal issues to deal with. The reason we decided to come back was because of all the great people we miss. You and Jerry are right at the top of that list. We always looked forward to seeing you and Jerry at meat inspection and during the contests you represented. You always made us feel special, and we always felt that if you and/or Jerry repped a contest, it was organized, run fairly and most of all, fun for us. Whenever we saw you and Jerry at a contest, we always felt we were seeing old friends. The Polocks are truely saddened that we will no longer see you representing a contest. It is truely a sad day for BBQ and the people who lives you and Jerry have touched. The Polocks wish the very best for you and Jerry. Godspeed and thank you for all you have done. We will miss you deerly.

Godbless,

Guy, Michele, Gary, Ruth and Kyle

I could not possibly put feelings into words better than Guy did, so I'll just say, "Ditto." Seeing Jerry and Linda at a contest is something we have looked forward to at every contest for years.

good memories...
Linda and Jerry, we will miss you at the RibFest.

Attachments

• RibFest (96).jpg
    RibFest (96).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 167
Back