Shirley Fab hard at work

That is Awasome! I am definitely jealous. I have wanted one of SF cookers since he posted his first few builds. I need to save money up first.

Killer pit, but I've come to expect that from the Shirley clan. You are going to be one happy camper.

She's a beauty. I actually saw that one today while I was there.

Nice! I like the cabinet style. :cool::thumb:

Nice looking pit, hopefully after the new year the wife will release the funds for a new Shirley pit for myself.

Nice looking pit, hopefully after the new year the wife will release the funds for a new Shirley pit for myself.

My wife said, once you come back from your deployment you can buy whatever smoker you want. So while there, I saved up all my pennies and had enough money for a cooker.

Now when it's time for me to buy her a new car, I may have to sign up for a 365 day deployment. :becky:

Great!!

that looks almost exactly like my trailer model.

You will LOVE it

here is a pic from when I picked mine up. His lovely bride Sharon met me with it

Attachments

• IMG_2328.jpg
    IMG_2328.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 437
Great!!

that looks almost exactly like my trailer model.

You will LOVE it

here is a pic from when I picked mine up. His lovely bride Sharon met me with it

Once I saw your pit, I even thought about changing mines to a trailer model. Then common sense took over and said, NO, because I still move a lot and don't know if I would have the space for a trailer model.

The red on that trailer, along with the cabinet model look great. I know you are a proud owner.

My wife said, once you come back from your deployment you can buy whatever smoker you want. So while there, I saved up all my pennies and had enough money for a cooker.

Now when it's time for me to buy her a new car, I may have to sign up for a 365 day deployment. :becky:

That's awesome bigdexxx, Thank you so much for your service.:clap:

Cool pit and nice grinder collection! How does it roll in grass? What's the weight/how hard is it to pull?

Cool pit and nice grinder collection! How does it roll in grass? What's the weight/how hard is it to pull?

These pics are from TuscaloosaQs shop, I can answer the rest of the questions once it's finished and at my house. You can check his Facebook page and see videos he's done moving around the patio cart on pavement.

Nice rig, love the cabinet style, thanks for your service dexxx!

That's awesome bigdexxx, Thank you so much for your service.:clap:

No problem, I love my job and the previous job I had too, I couldn't imagine not being in the military. Majority of my people I have met so far have been awesome, even the jerks :becky:

Congrats.

Just this section right here would be a fine smoker.......

Man, I thought I would be the first with a patio Cabinet model. I guess you beat me to the punch.

Thanks for your service and I can't wait to have mine too.

AWESOME

Once I saw your pit, I even thought about changing mines to a trailer model. Then common sense took over and said, NO, because I still move a lot and don't know if I would have the space for a trailer model.

The red on that trailer, along with the cabinet model look great. I know you are a proud owner.

Yes very proud.

You probably know donated that pit to me for my charity efforts to help the Vets and Homeless cooks my group does.

I was concerned with the footprint of a trailer model too and was going to have one like yours instead, and just use a utility trailer to take it to events.

But Paul and Tyler worked hard on making the trailer as small as possible but still be stable pulling it down the road. I use my lawn tractor to pull it into place in my backyard, its quite a sight lol.

My buddy says "You know you are a redneck when you pull you smoker with your lawn tractor" LOL

Back