• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New toy Akorn W/Pron

Char-Griller made an announcement on Facebook today that they are having problems with their phone lines.... they requested emails to their service@chargriller.com email address for the next day or so... they usually respond to emails pretty quickly.

Char-Griller made an announcement on Facebook today that they are having problems with their phone lines.... they requested emails to their service@chargriller.com email address for the next day or so... they usually respond to emails pretty quickly.

Thanks JM I actually emailed them but I think I sent it to they're other email address Info@chargriller.com .

Enjoy it as you'll love it! I got mine for Christmas and have used it every week and even used it a couple times a day, We love it and its a great value!

If you put a set of Grill Grates on it, you will take grilling to an entirely new level. Trust me.

I love mine, and I'm sure you'll be impressed with how your new baby performs! I like the new table arrangement better than mine which has the fold down side shelves on both side of the cooker. I think the single large table will be a more useable space. Enjoy!

Update. I just got off the phone with Dawn from Char-Griller. I ordered my cover which was Was $34.95 plus tax and S&H which came to a total of $47.94. I should have it in 3-5 business days.

Was planning on picking up one of these in the next couple of weeks, but my local Lowes doesn't have this model yet. I love that table, I may hold off...if I can.:decision:

Was planning on picking up one of these in the next couple of weeks, but my local Lowes doesn't have this model yet. I love that table, I may hold off...if I can.:decision:

Home Depot not Lowes. But not all Home Depots have them, I went to two before I found mine at the 3rd. I suggest you call them first before you head on over.

Home Depot not Lowes. But not all Home Depots have them, I went to two before I found mine at the 3rd. I suggest you call them first before you head on over.

Thanks for the heads up.. the HD near me doesn't have any Akorns at all & only show 2 Char-Griller models (1515 & 2123) online.. may have to do some driving (it's an excuse to shop) & see if anything is physically there, the webpage may not be updated.

If anyone finds one within reasonable distance of Maryland, let me know. Lowe's has the old model (like the one in my garage) and none at either HD around me.

Back