MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #31
G$
is Blowin Smoke!

Really wish I could be there. I am certain it will be a tremendous experience for the lucky students.
G$ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Old 04-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #32
R2Egg2Q
is Blowin Smoke!

I had the pleasure of helping out at this incredibly information packed competition class this weekend.

At the end of a long day it finally dawned upon me to get a group shot of the Brethren present (my apologies to those who left earlier for not thinking of this earlier).

R-to-L: smokinyankees, SMITTYtheSMOKER, DivaHerself, VisionQuest220, swamprb, R2Egg2Q

Thanks Vince & Alexa for teaching a great class! I had a great time.

BGEs: XL, Large, Small, Mini, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, MAK 1-Star General, Karubecue C-60, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA, Summit S-620 NG; custom BGE & Weber handles by brethren martyleach

[U][URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"]CLICK HERE to join us in a BBQ Brethren Throwdown![/URL][/U]
R2Egg2Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 04-23-2012, 03:23 AM   #33
Vince RnQ
is One Chatty Farker

Thanks, John, for all the work you did at our class this weekend. You and Matt made it so easy for us to focus on teaching by taking care of so many of the details with the cookers. And this picture is suitable for framing!
Vince RnQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2012, 03:39 AM   #34
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

Chuck C. from Bowling Over Pigs went direct from the class to the Smoke on the Mountain event and walked away with the GC!! Rockin' the Bullets!
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #35
NorthwestBBQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Egg2Q View Post
I had the pleasure of helping out at this incredibly information packed competition class this weekend.

At the end of a long day it finally dawned upon me to get a group shot of the Brethren present (my apologies to those who left earlier for not thinking of this earlier).

R-to-L: smokinyankees, SMITTYtheSMOKER, DivaHerself, VisionQuest220, swamprb, R2Egg2Q

Thanks Vince & Alexa for teaching a great class! I had a great time.
Thanks for the pron, bro!
NorthwestBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #36
G$
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamprb View Post
Chuck C. from Bowling Over Pigs went direct from the class to the Smoke on the Mountain event and walked away with the GC!! Rockin' the Bullets!
That is crazy awesome.
G$ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #37
Vince RnQ
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamprb View Post
Chuck called me this morning and shared the big news about earning the GC on Sunday! It was the best feeling hearing him talk about how he was able to take some of the things he learned on Saturday and immediately incorporate it into his process and attain great results. I think I now have an understanding of how Brent Walton must have felt when I would call him and share this kind of good news!

Brent used to tell us that it was an honor him and Kim to have played a small role in our success and Alexa and I feel that same way today with regards to Chuck.

You did it, Chuck, and we're honored to have played a small part in your success!
Vince RnQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #38
Alexa RnQ
is Blowin Smoke!

Location: the Ninth Ring of Hell, cleverly disguised as Phoenix

Feedback is starting to come in, and I'm just overwhelmed with how generous the attendees have been in their comments. Dustin with Starvin Marvins BBQ Team just sent us a link to his awesome writeup here.

[url=http://www.rhythmnque.com]Rhythm 'n QUE[/url]
Alexa RnQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #39
Still Smokin
Full Fledged Farker

Wish I could have been there, but being an East Coaster, I would have been difficult and expensive.
Still Smokin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #40
Stoke&Smoke
Babbling Farker

Glad it went over so well! Congrats!
KCBS CJ/TC #17139 Member ILBBQS
Too many cookers to list :crazy:
Stoke&Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #41
big matt
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaHerself View Post
Feedback is starting to come in, and I'm just overwhelmed with how generous the attendees have been in their comments. Dustin with Starvin Marvins BBQ Team just sent us a link to his awesome writeup here.
Nice write up!.good group of guys.
Facebook:[url]https://m.facebook.com/pages/Leftcoast-Q/125103440847709?id=125103440847709&_rdr[/url]
Our website:
[url]http://www.leftcoastq.com/Leftcoastq.com/Home.html[/url]
big matt is offline   Reply With Quote