• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

is this a good deal???

Jacked UP BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Just going to get this tomorrow, I got the guy down to 500 bucks. Its natural gas, and needs to be converted. How hard is it to convert to propane?

5 bay steam table - all stainless steel with a shelf and lighting over top and a under shelf.

Last edited:
I've been looking for something similar. That's a good deal, IMO!

I didn't need to see a pic cuz I knew what he was talking about. ;)

Not hard to convert but make sure there is a kit to do so not all can be done. very good deal mine new was $1200 for a 4bay

See if you can get a model number and maker and then see if you can get a conversion kit for it.

That's a big piece of equipment to lug to festivals. We use Camp Chef stoves and spillage pans. Easier to handle and less expensive.

How's your June gig coming??

That's a big piece of equipment to lug to festivals. We use Camp Chef stoves and spillage pans. Easier to handle and less expensive.

How's your June gig coming??

June gig is coming, I haven't really put anything together for it yet. But I will keep you updated. Thanks

To elaborate - we have 5 camp Chef stoves which gives us 15 wells. I suspect the 5 well table won't be much help for yur June thingy. But then, I don't know what your experience has been with high-volume vending.

I was in the restaurant business for a while doing high end weddings and catering events. I have never vending BBQ, but I am pretty confident about it. I was going to use the well at the June event to keep the pulled pork and brisket hot for serving. It will only be used for keeping the food hot. I thougt it would work pretty well, you can keep a lot of pork in a 4 inch hotel pan. For larger events this year I am going to keep it simple and good. Any advice would be great and appreciated.

Back