bnbb's (chicken breasts stuffed with jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese & red pepper

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

and glazed with a honey/maple syrup/light brown sugar mix :biggrin:

nbbII-001.jpg

nbbII-005.jpg

nbbII-021.jpg

big naked buffalo butts!

aargh.gif

Pretty much only one word will describe those groceries...

IMPRESSIVE!

My God man!! :shock::-D

You should SERIOUSLY consider talking to Fine Cooking or Gourmet magazines (or any one of them fancy ones) about taking pics of food for them. SERIOUSLY!!:-D

Rediculously good Rick!:biggrin:

Awesome photos Rick...and the food looks pretty good too! LOL! Did you shoot those with the D80?

Awesome photos Rick...and the food looks pretty good too! LOL! Did you shoot those with the D80?

thanks, mon!

yep, the d80. i use the coolpix 995 for work and taking pictures of pavement... pretty exciting. :shock:

I foresee an "Iron Chef - Brethren" between Rick and RonL.
Best pron I have seen this weekend, but then I have dialup and haven't looked at the whole site.

Rick, those are awesome looking man! ALL HAIL RICK!

Is the sauce a secret. I have no imagination. I need details.:-D

the glaze? it's just maybe
3 tablespoons honey
2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
1-2 tablespoons light or dark brown sugar (depending on how you feel that day :biggrin: )

put this on right at the end of the cook, cause it'll burn if it's on there too long.

oh yeah, and the title of this thread was supposed to have "& onions" at the end, but it didn't fit :oops:

Last edited:
I foresee an "Iron Chef - Brethren" between Rick and RonL.
Best pron I have seen this weekend, but then I have dialup and haven't looked at the whole site.

Rick, those are awesome looking man! ALL HAIL RICK!

now, now... lets not get carried away! hahaa

i have dialup also and it's killin me!

i'm supposed to be out fixing the tractor, but i think i might have a buffalo butt for lunch first :biggrin:

Back