MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures

Notices

Brethren Sales and Ventures A placed for our general membership to post personal items for sale(or trade) items. The ventures forums are for tenured members to promote their commercial products with their own forums.(Subscription based).

Old 10-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
SmokeNSlow
Found some matches.

Default BroilKing Sovereign XL for Sale

I hope this is the right place to post this, if not I apologize. Just let me know and I'll move it to the appropriate area...

I have a Broil-King Sovereign XL gasser that I am looking to get rid of. I've owned it for a good 6 - 7 years and there's nothing wrong with it, I just need more room for other things

Specs:
Approx 6 - 7 years old
Rotisserie included
Side Burner
Cast Iron grates (could use some reconditioning)
Currently set up to run off a natural gas line, would need a conversion kit to run off tanks.

I'm not asking for much, maybe $100 or even some sort of trade would be considered. If there's any interest let me know and I will post pics.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:04 AM   #2
Fire@will
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

I'm very interested. I don't know how to do a PM, call me at nine one three 485.4487
Fire@will is offline   Reply With Quote