After a lot of reading....

K

Knighj1

I placed an order with big poppa smokers for the following rubs:
Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple Rub, Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub, Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction, Money Rub, and Happy Ending. I went with all 13oz and 14oz so I hope I like them.

I am so rubbin excited. :mrgreen:

You will not regret these purchases! I really like all of those and pretty much always have them on hand.

You're gonna LOVE the Simply Marvelous rubs. The others too but I can't personally attest to those, but if Big Poppa sells them, then...

I liked the Cherry rub so much that I bought 5# and just ordered 5# Peppered Cow.

I used to make my own rubs for almost 15 years.

Partly due to the volume required, as well as I thought I cold make a better product myself, and partly because I felt that some of the rubs were over-priced.

I too recently purchased "Simply Marvelous" rubs and found them to be the best commercial rubs I had ever tried. My only regret was that I hadn't tried them earlier. I would have abandoned the making of my own rubs long ago if I had known these rubs were perfectly balanced with flavors.

And Big Poppa's Smokers Free shipping on orders of $40.00 or more make it easy to buy the 5 lb bags without getting clipped for shipping.

You'll love the Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple Rub, and Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rub, and Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub. Let me know how you like the other rubs so I can give them a try.

you'll definitely like them all. you must try SM peppered cow, though. you'll be glad you did.

Back