Mini bash - omaha

R

Roo-B-Q'N

Pulling together a mini bash at Scott and Jackie Burke's place We'll Smoke U BBQ in Grenta for Tuesday November 20th. Anytime after 5 P.M.

Anybody interested?

You can't fool me, Tom. I know those things are white in Nebraska this time of year. ;)

Would love to go, but... Wait - aren't you guys going down for the Midwest Bash?

They don't get white or shiney black for about a month yet.

No we are not going to be able to make it the Bash afterall. Had somethings come up that knocked us out again this year.

No we are not going to be able to make it the Bash afterall. Had somethings come up that knocked us out again this year.

Crap! I was looking forward to making another batch of killer green chilie stew. :thumb:

I did get a chance to catch up with Scott and Jackie at the Royal this year though. :thumb::thumb:

Crap! I was looking forward to making another batch of killer green chilie stew. :thumb:

I did get a chance to catch up with Scott and Jackie at the Royal this year though. :thumb::thumb:

I was hoping to make the Chili again as well. :sad:

Scott and Jackie went to the Royal? Yeesh you think you know somebody.

Who is this Roo-B-Q'N guy??

Miss you Tommy, and your lovely bride.

Bump! Would Saturday the 17th work better? I know the Huskers are playing, just not sure what time.
Where are all the Omaha and surrounding area brothers and sisters?

I was supposed to be in Council bluffs for a grand daughters Bday party on the 17th, however had to cancel because before we make the 2 and a half hour drive I gotta get tires(gotta wait until the 3rd) however any in the future I would be up to driving for.

If something changes in the next day or so i would love to go.

Last edited:
Back