Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Randolph County Pig Party - Steeleville IL

We're going to miss it this year. As Doc said, it is a very well ran event. There always seemed to be someone driving by in a cart asking if you needed anything, even at 3am.

We used to cook this one but the date is almost always a conflict for us. It was very well run when we did it. Always a lot of smiling faces and the people in Steeleville really would come out and support the event. Great vibe.

Even though the weather sucked, we enjoyed this comp two years ago. It's just too far for us to go, especially with the price of gas now.

I won my first GC there at their first contest in 2007. Never made it back.

Well i guess EMB BBQ Will be there. Made a last minute decision to do it. See you all there.

Any body know how many teams they have signed up.

Last week i think someone mention around 25, not sure if its over or under? I heard they had a hard time getting teams this year, I'd say lake of the ozarks took a couple away as well as the mark twain lake contest. Either way I'll be there.

There are 28 teams as of yesterday!

Last week i think someone mention around 25, not sure if its over or under? I heard they had a hard time getting teams this year, I'd say lake of the ozarks took a couple away as well as the mark twain lake contest. Either way I'll be there.

Back