Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Que by the Sea (Seaside Heights, NJ, Sept 26-28)

S

SmokeInDaEye

I heard good things about this one last year and was able to work my way in at the last minute. Who else is in?

Also, wonder if the prize money will change at all now that they added 10 or so teams? I count 47 now.

Also, turn-ins are on Sunday, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Big Ugly Team and the 3-Eyz Team will be there. Has a blast last year, even in the "hurricane".

Anyone know the area at all? Looking at some of the motels near the contest but I have no idea which one's might be better suited for my family and less for Snooki and co.

Anyone know the area at all? Looking at some of the motels near the contest but I have no idea which one's might be better suited for my family and less for Snooki and co.

hershey hotel is nice and right around the corner. Also the white pearl i believe on hamilton ave is supposed to be pretty nice.

It is off-season in the area, would not worry about snooki and co being anywhere in the area! lol

hershey hotel is nice and right around the corner. Also the white pearl i believe on hamilton ave is supposed to be pretty nice.

It is off-season in the area, would not worry about snooki and co being anywhere in the area! lol

Cool, just booked two rooms at the White Pearl. it's got an indoor pool for the kids in case the weather sucks.

Looking forward to it. Maybe Dan will make me up some Fettuccine. :clap2:

This is my favorite contest. Probably because i live a couple of miles from the street its held on. That weekend is going to be nuts. They have the bbq contest, the beach volleyball championship and the nj harley rally going at the same time. well be there vending and competing.

TacksBBQ will be there. Looking forward to meeting some more of the members here.

Hawg Heaven will be there! We were one of the teams that snuck in at the last minute. The woman I spoke to said they added 11 slots over last year's total.

Can't wait! :thumb:

White Castle's is in the area, might have to make a run............

No Pun intended!!!

Actually, Pun intended....

1. Fat Angel BBq
2. Lo-N- Slow
3. Biker BBQ
4. gonehoggin.com
5. Chopshop Barbecue
6. 3 EYZ BBQ
7. Smoke in Da Eye
8. Hog Wild BBQ
9. Chicken Chokers
10 Mikey O's Real BBQ