If this is Wednesday, it must be time for PRON

zydecopaws

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
And what better than a quick meal on the grill? Tonight's feast was courtesy of She Who Must Be Obeyed, and consisted of some girly chicken-garlic-spinach-cheesy sausages from the local Costco (her idea, I cooked 'em). I rooted around in the kitchen and rounded out the meal with some grilled onions and peppers, a can of grilling beans, and some grilled bananas for dessert.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, the results:

img_0241-300x225.jpg
img_0242-300x225.jpg

img_0244.jpg

I didn't get pictures of tonight's bananas, but if you really want to see what they look like hop over to the recipe section of my site and check out pictures and directions.

And what better than a quick meal on the grill? Tonight's feast was courtesy of She Who Must Be Obeyed, and consisted of some girly chicken-garlic-spinach-cheesy sausages from the local Costco (her idea, I cooked 'em). I rooted around in the kitchen and rounded out the meal with some grilled onions and peppers, a can of grilling beans, and some grilled bananas for dessert.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, the results:

img_0241-300x225.jpg
img_0242-300x225.jpg

img_0244.jpg

I didn't get pictures of tonight's bananas, but if you really want to see what they look like hop over to the recipe section of my site and check out pictures and directions.

Those girly sausages are good! Are they Aidell's?

No, they are Hans' All Natural. Gluten free, no antibiotics, no added growth hormones, no nitrates, nitrites, or MSG added. This is all according to the label, which you made me dig out of the trash. :wink:

See, I told you they were girly... :oops:

I would eat a couple of those right now. I am starving..........

It's 2230, I just got home from work, and I would dang sure chow a couple or four of them sausages about now!

I'd eat them girly sausages!! WAIT, that just didn't sound right...:eek:

anyways those are good, there are couple of them I get at costco...My wife is allergic to MSG, sodium nitrate, causes migrains, yup....no BACON for her!

Back