Blazing Butts

Yakfishingfool

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Just went back to read some history and didn't really see it get the light I thought it should have. To Laura and Bob and Frank and KC, A tip of my hat for 12th place, out of 485, finish in the worlds largest BBQ competition. I know you didn't get to walk but I wanted to be sure you three plus Ken??? (sorry, can't recall KC's name) got the recognition I feel you so deserve.

In the last two to three years you three have matured so much on the competition circuit that I wanted to mention it here in front of everyone. Great freaking job, and Bob and Laura...I'm so sorry that Frank likes sheep...it was really great to be at the AR and see people walk up to Sacco and go, "Oh Yeah, your the sheep dude..."

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just went back to read some history and didn't really see it get the light I thought it should have. To Laura and Bob and Frank and KC, A tip of my hat for 12th place, out of 485, finish in the worlds largest BBQ competition. I know you didn't get to walk but I wanted to be sure you three plus Ken??? (sorry, can't recall KC's name) got the recognition I feel you so deserve.

In the last two to three years you three have matured so much on the competition circuit that I wanted to mention it here in front of everyone. Great freaking job, and Bob and Laura...I'm so sorry that Frank likes sheep...it was really great to be at the AR and see people walk up to Sacco and go, "Oh Yeah, your the sheep dude..."

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks Scott!
We went out to the American Royal intending to do our best, but had no illusions of getting a call. We didn't get any calls, so we were totally shocked when they announced us for 12th overall.
We met so many great people and had a blast the whole weekend. We definitely want to head back to KC for the Royal next year. I'll just have to be sure Sacco doesn't try to sneak some sheep in the RV.:becky:

Here's a couple of shots from the AR.
That's Bob, Kevin and Frank Sacco at the Buttz site and a shot of Sacco and Dave "Rookie 48" having a laugh.

Attachments

• AR1.jpg
    AR1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 159
  • AR2.jpg
    AR2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 159
Thank you Scott. Not only is Scott a fan of the team, he's also the President and the founding member of the Shokan Sheep Shaggers ASSociation. To become a shagger call 555-1212
On the personal level. It was great to see a strong Brethren showing. BBQBull made his evening midnight stroll with wiskey in hand... Rookie48 checked in a shared a few stories. BigMista and Diva Q rocked the lay of the land. To Jorge, Jay Curry, Jimmy Brod, Andy and Kim and all the other Brethren we spoke with. It was a pleasure as always and look forward to seeing you again in the year coming.
As for Bigabyte... That farker simply laughed in my face when he found out who I was. I was a little taken back. Until he brought up the sheep... Then we both shared the laugh. Great times...
Our experience was memorable and pleasurable. Being this was our first ever AR experience we braced ourselves for a lower to mid pack showing. I couldn't believe we landed in the top 20. I had to look at Bob to see his reaction to really know that yes it was us who's name was just called for 12th. I rocked that Kool Aid smile for days! Thanks for the recognition.

Congrats again! It was great seeing you guys again :-D.

Frank, I'm starting to drop hints to the OL about a Northeast trip :pray:.

Knuckles bro. Great job guys. Couldn't happen to nicer people. Always awesome to hang out at a contest with the buttz. As scott said already the past couple years they have been finding there groove and not just in grilling.but that's what u get when u pull in the big sponsors like AARP and AAA. HOPEFULLY, I can get some of that mojo from the sacco blue spicewine. But your still a loser SUCCO.

Congrats to Bob and Frank Sicko. :clap2::clap2::clap2: My only conplaint is that I didn't hear Frank tell any of his sick jokes (he says sheepishly). :heh:

Congrats to Bob and Frank Sicko. :clap2::clap2::clap2: My only conplaint is that I didn't hear Frank tell any of his sick jokes (he says sheepishly). :heh:

The sheep joke was told a few times over the weekend. Second time around with a cuban accent.

Back