What is this beast??

Smokin Gator

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I found this advertised in a garage sale on Craigslist. The mention that it is a cast iron grill. Looks like the mother of all DOs. Anyone seen one like this?

I don't know what I could use it for... but might have to go take a look/see.

FInXbR42gwrxfT3sjw6KmqbBL2mv.jpg

thats what it looks like to me. maybe it has grates inside to bbq on? id get it just for the wht the hell is it factor.

FatDaddy said:
thats what it looks like to me. maybe it has grates inside to bbq on? id get it just for the wht the hell is it factor.

That's xactly what I was thinking. Can I give you my wife's cell number???

Wait... I read the Retrosexual thread... I don't need no farking OL's permission!!! This is a revolution we're talking about here!!!

It looks like one of those 3 legged South African cooking pots. Are they called a pokie or pokei or something like that?

Do the legs look like an add-on and does it have a bottom vent?

it looks like one of those kettles a bunch of witches would use. to brew up some of their magic..is that her broom holder on the side..thats a cool looking kettle..

No, that's not quite a potjie pot, but somewhat similar.
It almost looks like it has an adjustable vent on top.

Hiloboy said:
it looks like one of those kettles a bunch of witches would use. to brew up some of their magic..is that her broom holder on the side..thats a cool looking kettle..

Curt,

I LMAO every time I see your avitar... you rock!!!

Whatever the hell it is you MUST get it! It will be right at home next to the UDS.

i got this avitar when i first got to this site. it was the grand poobahs avitar before me. i told him i'd wipe and clean it every day..so that makes me the keeper of the dog butt...hale to the poobahs!!!

Hiloboy said:
i got this avitar when i first got to this site. it was the grand poobahs avitar before me. i told him i'd wipe and clean it every day..so that make me the keeper of the dog butt...hale to poobahs!!!

Still LMAO... as long as you post i get to... I love it!!!

It looks like someone tried to make a potjie by taking an old cast pot and putting it on a stand.

Back