weber performer parts in Washington state

shskr

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I going to venture south of the border in the next few weekends and I'm looking for a place that has weber performer parts. I have a 22.5 performer (older) without the propane assist, with S.S. table.
I need the cleaning system kit, charcoal grate and the non-hinged 22.5 cooking grate. Any idea where I may find these items?

I seen cooking grates at wally world, HD, Lowes and Fred Meyer. But the cleaning system is hard to find.

Any help would be great. :pray:

Thanks

You will not find that part where they sell grills. Only by calling Weber will you get it.

Ace Hardware (at least around here) has a pretty decent Weber parts selection.

If you make it to the Sno/King County area, I would suggest Rich's in Lynwood or McClendons Hardware in Woodinville.

Ace Hardware (at least around here) has a pretty decent Weber parts selection.

If you make it to the Sno/King County area, I would suggest Rich's in Lynwood or McClendons Hardware in Woodinville.

Thanks for the tip swamprb, will do one of these weekends. PM me the addresses so I can enter it in my GPS (when you get the chance)

Thanks again.

Try having Amazon or Weber deliver to wherever you will be staying (friends, hotel, etc)?

Call Weber and you will have the parts inside of a week. They are great!

Try having Amazon or Weber deliver to wherever you will be staying (friends, hotel, etc)?

I usually day trip, unless we are down to watch the races at S.I.R. then we stay over night.

Back