Dueling Pork Sirloin Roasts...Spinning- No Spit

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Found a good deal on a couple of sirloin pork roasts and decided to see how they'd do spinning this way with no spit. Just used some Bad Byrons Butt rub and cooked around 350*-500* over the fire. Yum! Definitely pleased with the result.

Thanks for looking. :)

A little better video here.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNDCbyuILh4"]Dueling Pork Sirloin Roast - YouTube[/ame]

First, the meat looks delicious.

But I guess I don't understand what you mean when you say "spinning this way with no spit".

But I guess I don't understand what you mean when you say "spinning this way with no spit".
Since a spit is in use, I'm guessing he means the spit doesn't run through the meat. Confused me at first, too.

Since a spit is in use, I'm guessing he means the spit doesn't run through the meat. Confused me at first, too.

Yes, I meant not running through the roasts. Most things I spin the rod only goes through "the width vs the length" of the meat...so it goes through less of the meat but in this case it was nice not going through at all.

Yea I could have phrased it better because you definitely can't have rotisserie without a spit! lol

Back