Cheap arse sirloin tip roast on the roti

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Wish me luck on this one...It's one of these pieced together ones and usually they've been tough. I'm thinking worst case I'll put it in the crock pot after for pulled if that's the case. I should have used the jaccard but forgot to.

Will post pics as it goes.

Last edited:
Gotta say it's nice to watch the smoke from a clean wood burning fire on a nice day!!! :-D

It'd be a shame if this does have to go in the slow cooker because the outside looks incredible.

Not sure if I'll get to dinner pics...got to get to a post block party meeting soon.

Yea I don't know if it was the magic of rotisserie but this is amazing good and juicy. I used the juices for some gravy. I sure like using the additional spit rod setup better than roti forks for things like this.

Thanks for looking. Might do some open face w/gravy sammies after the meeting. yum

Man, that looks delicious! Mouth-watering even! Have to give that a try at some point.

Hey Keith how do you do those action shots?
Nice roast by the way

No time for a real dinner tonight but did some open face sammies. The gravy is to DIE for ....oh my soooo good. I added some jalapeno chihuahua on top with the gravy.

Ill have some of those beef slices with some horseradish and sliced raw onion on a fresh baked Amoroso kaiser bun please.

X2

fwiw - I've always had good luck with roti sirloin tip roast. Very much like Tri-Tip if cooked properly. Pulled at 116* or so & seared for several minutes on all sides gets the win.

X2

fwiw - I've always had good luck with roti sirloin tip roast. Very much like Tri-Tip if cooked properly. Pulled at 116* or so & seared for several minutes on all sides gets the win.
Exactly, if cooked properly (Over cooked=tough) they are money. Great advice all around.

Bob

Ill have some of those beef slices with some horseradish and sliced raw onion on a fresh baked Amoroso kaiser bun please.
That sounds good, plenty of slices left. These are some I sliced cold with the electric knife. Love to get a slicer but these are pretty darn good. This turned out to be great roast beef.

You guys are inspiring me to rotisserie something other than chicken. Looks great!
Good because there's not much you can't do on the roti and with the right attachments do even better.

I was going to ask that specific question what are those attachments?
It's all part of a rotisserie system I'm developing where different setups will be able to plug in for different uses. Only the main part of the system will be available initially, then shortly after adding skewers, additional spit rods and a different type of rotisserie basket.

I'm getting close to launch, when I get closer I'll have a page on the Brethren Sales and Ventures.

It's all part of a rotisserie system I'm developing where different setups will be able to plug in for different uses. Only the main part of the system will be available initially, then shortly after adding skewers, additional spit rods and a different type of rotisserie basket.

I'm getting close to launch, when I get closer I'll have a page on the Brethren Sales and Ventures.

Make sure to let us know. My wife won't go for the $$$ for a rotisere rig right now, but maybe if I could convince her we'd be helping out a small business guy she'd bite.

Back