It's your fault....

Q

Que'inKC

Well so many of ya have WSM's, I couldn't resist...I ordered one today from Amazon...$209...Not bad...

Like they say "Buy the best and only cry once"

Got two puffing away right now!

I still want another one. Just sucks they went up 10 bucks but better then them being 300.00. Congrats on the purchase.

great " set and forget cooker" I love burning sticks, but there always seems to be an emergency of some sort going on around the house- with the WSM I can get all the fires put out and when I'm done still treat myself to some great Q

WSM & BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! mmmm

Congrates you will love it and all the BBQ you
will make. This is a very addictive hobby, so your
Knawing on a rib bone thats when BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!
will have set the hook and you will be Hooked :biggrin::biggrin:
Enjoy your new toy. post lots of pron

Got two people hooked on Q recently. They both ordrered WSM's also.

The problem wasn't getting me hooked, ohhhhhh I'm hooked and have been for a couple years, it's just getting it past they wife..."Why do you need ANOTHER smoker?"

Women...Some just don't understand!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can never have to many smokers
I want an Egg next.. Shh don't tell the wife:icon_blush:
But I want a deal too, Scored a Weber Performer for $100
only used a few times, we have used it more then the guy
got it from. Gotta love craigslist

If being party to encouraging you to buy a WSM is the worst thing I do today, I gladly accept blame!!
You will love love love the WSM. They are my "go to" cookers.
And that's a good price for a new one!

I thought it was a pretty good buy, I really hadn't ever got up close to one and take a look...So I was at my local BBQ store and liked what I saw...They had theirs marked at $249 and I thought "I bet I could get it cheaper", then I saw them at $209 at Amazon.com...Couldn't help myself.

The problem wasn't getting me hooked, ohhhhhh I'm hooked and have been for a couple years, it's just getting it past they wife..."Why do you need ANOTHER smoker?"

Women...Some just don't understand!!!

The reply is, I need another smoker just like you need another pair of black heels!

Harbormaster IS at fault in my case.If he hadnt had me over to cook on a cold windy day I wouldnt have thought much about them.I have seen them a bunch but until you see them perform on a crappy day you just dont know.I have a stumps clone and love it for when I have a lot to cook but when theres just a small cook planned WSM.

Back