I gotta ask...

Piedmont said:
I gotta ask, what is a fatty?

It's complex yet simple, frightening yet comforting, fat yet small, bold yet frail, gentle but tough, ecclectic yet mainstream...

...it's a stuffed roll of sausage basically.

AND THEY ARE GOOD.

Ken

TexasGuppie said:
It's complex yet simple, frightening yet comforting, fat yet small, bold yet frail, gentle but tough, ecclectic yet mainstream...

...it's a stuffed roll of sausage basically.

AND THEY ARE GOOD.

Ken

And not necessarily stuffed.....I love Jimmy Dean Maple or Sage plain, no stuffing......

Solidkick said:
And not necessarily stuffed.....I love Jimmy Dean Maple or Sage plain, no stuffing......

Me too. I never stuff. Waste-O-Time mod

As I understand it, fatty is sausage. Armadillo egg = stuffed sausage.

Hey Piedmont, check out the top area of each forum for a "roadmap" post. Each section has links to common things such as "what is a fatty".

It should help you find out other brethren type stuff as well.

CarbonToe said:
Arrrggggghhhhhh

Whats a search!!!!! :lol:

Now now, CT. Calm down.

If he asked what a chip was, you would have described a steak fry, and not a potato crisp

:roll:

willkat98 said:
Now now, CT. Calm down.

If he asked what a chip was, you would have described a steak fry, and not a potato crisp

:roll:

.....or that lump on my shoulder!!!!! :-D

Piedmont, sorry mate.....it was typed with 'tongue firmly in cheek' but re-reading the post it doesnt come across that way!! Every month or so someone will ask 'Whats a Fatty'.... :oops:

It did have the laughing smiley :)lol:) and lots of '!!!!!!' though......So on third look.............I think I'll quit whilst I'm ahead!!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Piedmont said:
I gotta ask, what is a fatty?

Ah, the age old question.

Now that youve got your answer, try one the next time you smoke. You'll be hooked!!

What is a fatty.........that's easy.........my Miniature Pinscher, Scooby Doo is a fatty. Kinda looks like haggis.

Wayne said:
What is a fatty.........that's easy.........my Miniature Pinscher, Scooby Doo is a fatty. Kinda looks like haggis.

Looking like Haggis is not tooooo bad. Please do not post here and tell us he tastes like haggis.:eek:

Back