My Father's Day Caveman Stye PR0N

Bluesman

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Spent the day golfing with my son Alec. He gave me 60 strokes, shot a 2 under 68 and I bought the beer...........:tsk: Oh well we came home and he offerd to cut the grass while I made steaks. So here's the start. Some choice Tenderloin seasoned and getting ready for the grill
100_1757.jpg

Next the setup. Homer was doing baked tater duty whilst the WGA got ready for the caveman steaks.
100_1758.jpg

Here we have the steaks cooking away over some lump, searing up good.
100_1759.jpg

And here is daddies plate with some baked tater, butter, sour cream and fresh chives............Mmmmmmmmmmm
100_1760.jpg

Happy Fathers day to all hope you had a great day...........:clap2:

I don't have the stones to try Caveman style on a nice cut like that, but yours look awesome.

Nice little collection of Webers.

Happy Father's Day!

Great looking steaks Bluesman!

So when you say 2 under 68, was that his score or yours after the 60 strokes...:confused:

'Man that looks great!
I have never tried the cave man style on steaks, yet...
Love that Homer Weber!!

Yesterday was one of the nicest we have had around here in a while, glad you got to really enjoy it!!

Oh, and a buddy that I have golfed with for twenty years always tells me "Being bad at golf doesn't necessarily define you" :doh::laugh:

That's wassup!!! Love my caveman ribeyes and I'm looking forward to doing some soon with FBJ's bleu cheese marrow butter. Happy Dad's Day Jon!

Back