WSM delivery TODAY

Stacks

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Mike (aka Stacks) would like to announce the upcoming delivery and addition to his smoking family of a 22.5" WSM between 12:00 and 4:00 CST on 8 February 2011. This long anticipated arrival has been plagued by computer breakdowns, billing errors, blizzards, and I believe pure apathy on the part of the shipper. But today they PROMISE it will arrive. By coincidence, I was just asked to make some baked beans for an upcoming dinner at work. They asked me to make the beans but said they were going to cater in the pulled pork :doh:. Pulled pork for 65? NO Problem. Let's see how the new baby handles its first challenge.
Pics of the new bundle of joy to follow later today.

Congrats! Cooks like a dream out of the box, and even better once seasoned and sealed.
Catering, schmatering! you've got a 22" WSM!

Nice man. Mine is out for delivery right now too

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I've spent over $5,000 in BBQ gear and my WSM remains my favorite smoker. I didn't appreciate my WSM when I got it as much as I do now.

Nice mine gets here tomorrow and my 47lbs of hickory chunks gets here Friday! Guess that means I'll be smoking some butts/ribs this weekend!

Did it come yet?

Before Bigabyte can say it: "That's what she said"

Beat ya to it Chris.

Update on the new baby (sorry no pics yet)

Did it come yet?

Before Bigabyte can say it: "That's what she said"

Beat ya to it Chris.

Scheduled to be there between 12 and 4. I waited until 3:50 and HAD to get into town for my tax appointment. The driver called at 4:45 asking me for directions (my house doesn't show up on GPS). He was driving a tractor trailer and there was NO WAY he was coming down my road after all the snow we had. I hurried my tax guy along and shot out of the office to meet the driver at a local truck stop. We loaded it in my truck and I got it home.
The wife was excited about the new arrival, only to the point of helping me get it unloaded and to the basement. She had other plans for my time. After work today I will unpack and put her together with pron-a-plenty!
Thanks for all the well wishes and congratulations. I'll keep you posted.

Back