Uds rules

macforty

Reaction score
i would like to say to anyone who is thinking about switching over to the uds go for it.about one year ago my bbq team partner smokin sam tried to convince me to use the uds.but at that time i was still hooked on char broil barrel smoker.don,t
get me wrong i still like my char-broil,but as for cooking times the uds is king.sam had kept telling me that the uds is just as good as the char-broil but better as far as time.so after months of thinking about it i told sam i would give it a try.low and behold i was amazed at how quick the uds cooked a brisket.i recently cooked 2-12lbs briskets in the uds the temp held at 230 for 10hours .this was great the briskets came out very good.it beats sitting up all night watching your meat
and fire all night.so to anyone thinking about changing over
to the uds give it a try i beleive you want go wrong.:-d

stay away from the uds you will have to go to meetings soon its not a pretty site im in meeting now and im still in denile im working on a drum now lol

I've heard whispers of "The Cult O The Drum" from time to time but have regarded it as more Myth than Substance......:biggrin:

picture.php

Exactly what I love about the drum.... great tasting food, good charcoal burn times, and faster smoke times to a completed cooked product.
Drum-a-licious!!

Yes, I admit I too am a "Drumaholic". I'll be out driving and go by a factory or warehouse and see all these potential drum smokers being stored outside.

It a fad that what I said when refuseing to buy stock in personal computers

Does this mean we are going to have to dress in all black, drape ourselves with a purple towel, wear nikes, and drink Kool-Aid?

Heaven's Gate UDS.

Halle Bop UDS Cult?

Back