WOW!! Look what I got in the mail! Pt. II

keale

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
First off, THANKS ASHMONT!!

Not sure what I'm doing right, or anything at all but I get this packagae today, no name...only an address from Kansas City! Hmmmm...should I call the bomb squad? I look over my shoulder, is this a sting?? Hmmmm Go back the last3 days, I keep getting these strange PM's, from this person....all it says is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! thats it...double HMMMMM...this dude is weird.... Open the package and find this!! AMAZING!!! I'm speechless!! Twice in one week!! Still no name!!! I put 2 & 2 together and came out with 5, it took me a little whlile to figure it out!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104502
Actually 3x, N8man sent another box with a couple of sauces from NC!!
He said I'm now a member of the "ARMKPS" is that a good thing? He also said N8man and Cowgirl, could give me pointers on what/how to use the stuff!! I'm stoked!!! So very thankful!! Oh yeah he put that freaking snake at the bottom of the box, scared the crap out of me!! I then threw it on my daughter, lets just say, an hour later my ears are still ringing!!
Oh yeah what are those peppers? I read somwhere that I needed to watch out for your peppers!!??

Attachments

• DSCF2855.JPG
    DSCF2855.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 420
wow is that ever awsome!!!!!!!
Some sauces in there i have never heard of let us know how they are !!

mmmmm. That Maul's and Super Smokers is my favorite stuff. Hopefully someone will send me the BBQ Bomb !! lol.

Those super smoker sauces are Top Notch.I love that mustard sauce.Looks like quite a few St Louis delicacys you got their

Everything is STL except the peppers and the snake. Enjoy Keale!

Oh, make no mistake.......Ashmont IS wierd!!!:becky:

"BWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

Great score Keale!:clap2:

Oh, make no mistake.......Ashmont IS wierd!!!:becky:

"BWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

Great score Keale!:clap2:

I am not wierd take that back! The peppers are very mild BobbyB knows them. There Authentic Royal Magical Kaskaskian pepper that are very rare. (ARMKP) Keale you are one of very few people that have been inducted into ARMKP Society. Actually only 5 members that have the authority to posses them.... If you see men in black suit and sunglasses around the neighborhood they are there to protect them for your use.

wow is that ever awsome!!!!!!!
Some sauces in there i have never heard of let us know how they are !!

They are all local to St. Louis Mo.SS Carolina and Sybergs Wing Sauce are awesome. We make chix salad with Sybergs and gives it kind chix wing taste for the sammich.

those peppers make great chili, IMO.
Congrats and way to go, Ash!

It is odd how these things happen.

Thanks again!
Brothers, I will be enjoying them! and will definitely post as I use them...

Dan, whats this "Champioship' Chili?? Can I get a recipe?? I need ideas how to use them peppers!

Roy,
Yep you can have the recipe.
From memory...and I don't use exact measurements, sorry:

Red Lion Chili Powder - is the key - plus simmering a handful of these peppers in the chili. I added the peppers to a large dutch oven and heated them in EVOO and then added the liquids and let them simmer for an hour or so.

I'm not at the computer where I have the recipe saved, but you might just search "Red Lion Chili Powder" - I think the contest was in October or so.

I'll try to search and/or find the recipe for ya later, but I am staining a cross for tomorrow and need to get back to it.

Congtats on the haul...

Back