MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > For the Board

Notices

For the Board *On Topic Only* Strictly moderated. NO BAD KARMA! This forum is for questions and discussions you would like reviewed by members of the KCBS(or other BBQ orgs) Board of Directors. A clean and direct place where they do not have to wade thru day to day chatter.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
Merl
Full Fledged Farker

Default Agenda posted on www.kcbs.us

The agenda has been posted for the annual board meeting in Philadelphia in the news section.

www.kcbs.us

Merl
Merl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Candy Sue
is one Smokin' Farker

Merl, why is there no financial reporting at this meeting? I would think that with the major infusion just received there would be matters to attend to on the table???
Candy Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #3
Merl
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Sue View Post
Merl, why is there no financial reporting at this meeting? I would think that with the major infusion just received there would be matters to attend to on the table???
Candy, that is a good question which no one gave an explanation. As Secretary I sent out a reminder to all members of the Board to turn in their reports for the annual meeting. I put in what I receive and simply put no report if the officer or board member does not turn in a report or an agenda item.

I know that Carolyn has been out of the country, but I cannot explain. I would suggest that you direct the question to Mike Budai, who is responsible to report to the board and the members, as the Treasurer.

Merl
Merl is offline   Reply With Quote