Reaction score
My second Rib cook on my WSM. :mrgreen:

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Way too much Honey in the sauce turned them Black but they were delicious...

There is nothing like the sight of good Q in the morning! I would love to make a breakfast out of those ribs.

I'd go for that,with a glas of Jose Cuervo on the side!(10.49am):grin:

Man, those look good. I also like a good rub down with Mustard and then some rub on my ribs.

Sure does look mighty good. I'm hungry already and it's not even 7:00 A.M. yet. Waiting for the weekend and maybe try that. Never have used mustard before.

There not burnt, they are just caramelized nicely. Brown Sugar does that sometimes, They sure look good.

I like the mustard bath on them. I'm going to try that some time. They look great!

Thanks guys,

These ribs are good 24/7. :p

The Mustard really makes the Rub stick to the meat. After cooking there is no Mustard taste left over.

They're not black, but a very, very dark brown. And yummy looking too!

I'll be firing up my WSM tomorrow for my chuck roast smoke. Pics on the way of course.

Stay tuned!

Thanks NW.

I'm planning on taking mine to 160 then foil and bring it up to 205. Then a nice 2 hour rest in the cooler. After that, it's to the shredding table!

BBQ Quesadillas

Pulled Beef Sammys

And of course gonna add some to me chili.

SJ *will have the camera rolling*

Thanks guys,

These ribs are good 24/7. :p

The Mustard really makes the Rub stick to the meat. After cooking there is no Mustard taste left over.
That's all so true. At first I was kind of afraid to use mustard because I was thinking it would leave a strong mustard taste. Oh man, was I WRONG.

Back