THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M

mes0970

Did any of you guys get the pipe flange non glavanized? I checked Lowe's and Home Depot. They both had the 4 inch connecting pipe, and the cap in non-galvanized, but couldn't find the flange in non. Since only a minimal amount of the flange is exposed in the cooking chamber it should be ok shouldn't it? I had heard once not to use anything galvanized in the cooking chamber is why I am asking.

Matt

Guys,

FYI, Ace Hardware carries the pipe plange in black pipe, which is non galvanized. Thanks for the info.

Matt

I think I'llcopy this thread to the old Yahoo site. It's been awhile since they've had any drain mod discussions, or discussion at all for that matter.

Ask a real plumbing supply house for a black iron flange they will have them from 1/4" up tp 4". Menards/ home depot/ etc.. usually only carry the galvanized kind.

Back