Blue Springs Barbeque Blaze-Off, Blue Springs, MO - Sept 5-6, 2008 ***Results Added***

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Reading another thread, sounds like the Brethren will be in Blue Springs in full force.

I plan on working til 11:00 then coming home to pick up the trailer and head out there. I hope to be there before 1:00. Don's coming down from IA at somepoint late morning and should be down by mid afternoon.

This is in a parking lot right? Cause if it's on grass, I might as well work longer too. Neither the mobile cart or the Backwoods roll across grass and rocks very well.

Parking lot.

I'm thinking about going. :biggrin:

Goal #1 - Kick Jeff's arse in chicken. :wink: (Just some friendly competition... with a twenty spot attached.)

Have I mentioned that I'm the self proclaimed worst chicken cook in the country?

I am going, however I plan on finding a nice place to have a couple 2,3,4,5 adult beverages at. Won't be cooking but plan on doing some serious drinking.

I am going, however I plan on finding a nice place to have a couple 2,3,4,5 adult beverages at. Won't be cooking but plan on doing some serious drinking.

This weekend I picked up new bottles of Grey Goose and Patron Silver just for this event. Of course Captain Morgan always makes an appearance. :wink: Arrrrgh.

Reading another thread, sounds like the Brethren will be in Blue Springs in full force.

I plan on working til 11:00 then coming home to pick up the trailer and head out there. I hope to be there before 1:00. Don's coming down from IA at somepoint late morning and should be down by mid afternoon.

This is in a parking lot right? Cause if it's on grass, I might as well work longer too. Neither the mobile cart or the Backwoods roll across grass and rocks very well.

I plan on coming down after work Friday and hanging out with you guys. Save me a parking spot.

We'll be there. Been told we're in pretty much the same spot as last year. Will have nine out-laws from Michigan there visiting. :roll:

Sorry Todd but MY number one goal is improving upon the reserve grand finish last year! You only made number 3 goal! :wink:

P.S. - Number two goal is keeping all the family out of my damned way! :cool:

Hey Vern... you should bring your big screen TV to the Royal next month for the MU-NU game! LOL!

Hmmmm, Goose AND Patron? I hope you're close to our area.

Steph

If you think it's gonna change up my game.....WRONG! Unlike some folks, Jeff, I can get my drink on AND produce the next day! lmao!

Steph

I'm afraid of you guys....... :eek: I'm thinking of going the other direction.......:cool: I'm afraid my chicken shavin' skills can't compare you folks! :biggrin:

Best of luck to all!

Hmmmm, Goose AND Patron? I hope you're close to our area.

Steph

I had to redeem from Harrisonville. The Svedka shots were okay between turn ins, but just not the same as the Goose.

If you think it's gonna change up my game.....WRONG! Unlike some folks, Jeff, I can get my drink on AND produce the next day! lmao!

Steph

Preach on sister Stephy!! No need to be sober if all you got is A Game!!!

Daaaaaamn people! Go ahead and talk that trash! We'll check in Saturday afternoon around 4pm. :lol: You have to remember, I have a few years on you young farkers. Takes me awhile to get back to normal after gettin' my drink on.

I had to redeem from Harrisonville. The Svedka shots were okay between turn ins, but just not the same as the Goose.

Man o man... Patron and Goose... I leave for one silly Canada fishin trip and THIS is what happens when I go :rolleyes:

Preach on sister Stephy!! No need to be sober if all you got is A Game!!!

You mean she doesnt need a stool come Sat. morning? :-D

BTW - I know where my money is on chicken...:twisted: <evil laugh mod>

I will be thinkin of you while I'm catching walleye!!!

BTW - I know where my money is on chicken...:twisted: <evil laugh mod>

I will be thinkin of you while I'm catching walleye!!!

Dude, I even picked up a 1.75 of Absolut on the way home tonight... cause I can't ruin a good Goose by putting it in orange juice Saturday morning.

Daaaaaamn people! Go ahead and talk that trash! We'll check in Saturday afternoon around 4pm. :lol: You have to remember, I have a few years on you young farkers. Takes me awhile to get back to normal after gettin' my drink on.

Yea you have a few years on me too :wink: but I'm on a mission this coming weekend. Come on over from Columbia and play Kick we'll show them how it's done. Todd I'll need some juice to get my get along gett'n Sat. morning. I'll see everyone there. Sloppys bunch I think is towards the back this year.

Yea you have a few years on me too :wink: but I'm on a mission this coming weekend. Come on over from Columbia and play Kick we'll show them how it's done. Todd I'll need some juice to get my get along gett'n Sat. morning. I'll see everyone there. Sloppys bunch I think is towards the back this year.

I did get your Fan to Todd... so it will be there.... but you may not need it :roll:

No kidding! High of 70 low of 53! Brrrrrrr!

Have fun catching Walleye buddy! We'll miss you Lil' Bit! lol!

Steph

Back