Hi from Topeka Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawgsnheifers

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Hello fellow Q'rs. My out of control brother in-law got me in here so thank Bruno for that. Thanks for all the great info on the Bandera. Bruno talked me into getting one too, and it was such a good deal, I bought five. Yup 5 of em. Gonna keep one. Anybody need a Bandera?

HawgsnHeifer,

Welcome partner! I am sure you will have lots of offers for those Banderas.

Thanks Sawdustguy. I hope I can get rid of the other 4 soon or the better half is going to smoke my you know what...:eek:

Welcom H&H.

It is not my fault you bought 5 of them.

Bros- IT IS NOT MY FAULT HERE IS HERE. Apology mod (in advance):lol:

I will call

Hawgsnheifers said:
Hello fellow Q'rs. My out of control brother in-law got me in here so thank Bruno for that. Thanks for all the great info on the Bandera. Bruno talked me into getting one too, and it was such a good deal, I bought five. Yup 5 of em. Gonna keep one. Anybody need a Bandera?

Bruno con MOD.......
Iwannabe salesman MOD.......

Welcome my brother

Welcome aboard HnH, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here. How good of deal did you get on those 'dera's?

Welcome aboard, Hawgs. Is shipping included on the 'deras? Enjoy the brethren-- they're not as bad as they seem. :roll:

WOW. Thanks for all the flowers. Nice to see others are as crazy as Bruno, and I guess me too. All 5 of the Bansera's are the NewBransfels versions. I see them on the Internet for $350 to $600. Anybody need one there $300 plus whatever the shipping is. I had to drive 400 miles round trip to get em. Can't find any around here.

Bruno helped me do the difuser mod today and apply the lard to the outside and veg oil to the inside. She's been going now for about 5 hours. Guess she'll be ready for some meat tomorrow.

Here's a few pics of the prep and one of my physco brother in-law Bruno. Also take a look at my smoke stack mod. Cool huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back