Evie Maes trailer build

Rockinar

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Got an email from Arnis at Evie Maes. My trailer (24x60 cabinet style) is being built. Was roughly 3 month wait. Not bad. Should be done in a week or so.

i6igrm.jpg

2cylmki.jpg

Congrats! That's a seriously long smoke stack.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are we going to get Shirley Fab fan-boys in here to talk about how Evie Maes copied Shirley Fab like we did in the M&R Thread? :p

Good looking pit and that's a pretty good timeline as well. With the size of that exhaust stack it's going to draft like a champion. I'm looking forward to you posting more once you get it and have some fun with it.

Are we going to get Shirley Fab fan-boys in here to talk about how Evie Maes copied Shirley Fab like we did in the M&R Thread? :p

Good looking pit and that's a pretty good timeline as well. With the size of that exhaust stack it's going to draft like a champion. I'm looking forward to you posting more once you get it and have some fun with it.
It was inevitable that the design get copied. What you don't want to see is a builder bad mouth other builders. At some point there will be 6 builders with this design and all we can do is recognize SF as the OG and give them their due respect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back