Operation BBQ Relief is staging

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
Staging in Charlotte NC in preparation to deploy when it's safe after Hurricane Florence. Not exactly sure where we're deploying yet. If you can donate or volunteer, visit http://operationbbqrelief.org I was at the Hurricane Irma deployment last year in Florida and I'll tell you it'll change your outlook about what life is all about.

Our newest weapon... "Boss Hog" Thanks Ole' Hickory, Sunbelt Rentals, Seaboard Foods/Prairie Fresh and Blue Rhino. We're set to cook 25,000+ meals per day.

pP77DDKh.jpg

Amen. God Bless all affected! Godspeed,my friend! I know the impact OBBQR makes will be remembered with appreciation for years to come.A lot of FINE humans associated with that group.

That's a great thing ya'll are doing. I know everyone will eating some good food.:clap2::thumb:

Just to echo what Andy said, 25000 MEALS A DAY! Let's see the Red Cross do that. They deployed here in 2015 after our 1000 year flood. Brethren Garrett and I volunteered and I can tell you first hand that a warm meal does wonders for someone who's just lost everything!

WOW This is awesome Thank You please post more Pics as time goes by You be safe too :clap2::clap2::clap2:

This is fantastic. I'm waiting to see how things shake out in my area and then may be able to offer some help. Just a little TBD in my area.

Looks like it might take a while to get into the hard hit areas with all the road closers.

I am part of the power restoration efforts, and last night we had some amazing pulled pork for dinner. Not sure who or where it came from.

Thank you for keeping everyone fed.

I am part of the power restoration efforts, and last night we had some amazing pulled pork for dinner. Not sure who or where it came from.

Thank you for keeping everyone fed.

Thanks for your help in getting power restored.

Operation BBQ Relief has deployed to Wilmington and Fayetteville, NC to support recovery efforts following Hurricane Florence. Combined, these two deployment locations have the capacity to produce up to 50,000 meals per day. First responders, churches, and others interested in receiving bulk OBR meals can text 913-915-1059. Spread the word.

Back