• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple Rubbed Salmon PRON

meatinc

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I didn't have the time to brine the salmon the boss brought home so I went to the never fail, trusty, incredible go to rub - Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple. It is the perfect blend of sweet with a little heat to accentuate the fish flavor.
SL377624.JPG

A heavy coat on both sides while the bacon wrapped asparagus was on the smoker.

DSC_3143.jpg

DSC_3153.jpg

On to the Grill Grates at 225 for about 30 minutes

DSC_3162.jpg

Perfect!

DSC_3184.jpg

Thanks Steph!

I can't figure out how to get the pictures smaller. It's a PINTA to scroll over!

See you in Yorba Linda Steph!

That looks great can I have a plate please

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I can't figure out how to get the pictures smaller. It's a PINTA to scroll over!

You obviously do not have a 23 inch monitor where it is a thing of beauty and fits perfectly on the WHOLE screen. :becky:

I had SM Apple on some pork tenderloin last night and it too was wonderful.

When I read 30 mins for salmon I was afraid it would be dry but that picture... DANG!!!! that is some gooooood pron!

Oh baby..........nice, pick, warm center sprinkled with SM rub............that's SEXY!! I'd hit that from all angles!

Bob

We always resize our pix by "open with" then choose Microsoft Picture Manager. Click "edit" and choose resize. We usually just put 700 or 800 in the first box and click OK. Then save as in my pictures.
BTW, salmon looks awesome!!!!

I just open the photos with Microsoft picture manager on the PC and resize there. I do however hit file and "Save As" to rename so I can keep the original file intact. Then just upload to photo bucket and copy from there to paste in my post here.

GIMP is a great FREE picture editor. You can get it here.

Also found yet another thing to wrap bacon around! Can't wait until mine comes up again in the spring.

Back