• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winner of the BBQ Brethren "30 Minute Meal!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Der Husker!

Congrats to Jeff on a fantastic TD win!

Applausegif1_zps69da9f92.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "30 Minute Meal!" Throwdown, Der Husker shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 40,345 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 5/28!
Just send me and Shagdog a PM ASAP(by Wednesday) with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) One [/FONT]Northwest Beef Boneless Prime Rib Roast![FONT=&quot] Each roast weighs approx. 6.5 lbs. Aged 28 days and hand cut by a master butcher[/FONT]! :clap2:
You can learn more about this fine specimen of beef HERE.

You can check out the Snake River Farms Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore the incredible beef & pork choices they have available. :thumb:

A big thanks to the folks at Snake River Farms for keeping the prizes flowing!

***Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions, prizes can only be shipped to those who reside in the USA.****

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY.

****Failure to include ALL of this information in ONE SINGLE PM could result in a significant delay in your prize:****

1. Your full name
2. FULL physical shipping address(PO boxes not acceptable)
2. Phone number
3. Email address

***Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions, prizes can only be shipped to those who reside in the USA.***

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3545464&postcount=16DerHusker

View the Vote Thread

Nice, nice win! I think this TD highlights something that we as cooks of the low and slow all learn from the beginning of our craft: Good food will always take longer to create than to eat. Jeff, your tacos would have been gone in a millisecond here! Bravo! :clap2:

Thank you everyone.

Wow! I did not think I would win this one with my measly (although delicious) tacos. I see the voting was very close so I feel extremely blessed to have won.

I want to thank and congratulate the other members for their great entries. I would have gladly eaten any one of them.

Back