Bay Area Get Together Anyone?

I have been focused on keeping my head above water of late, but, I am watching. Will your hot tipsy neighbor be there?

Last edited:
It is looking like the month of July is burnt for me. I pretty much have something going every weekend. If this ends up floating into August I should be in. :thumb:

Doesn't everyone vacation in July. (S. Lake Tahoe 7/22-7/28)

I wish :tsk:

It is looking like the month of July is burnt for me. I pretty much have something going every weekend. If this ends up floating into August I should be in. :thumb:

I am sure we can put together a mini bash for August as well :thumb:

Hook it up! I've been wanting to meet you all but it seems every event I have something else that I can't get out of. Plus I know Landarc is just dying to hang out with me. haha.

Hook it up! I've been wanting to meet you all but it seems every event I have something else that I can't get out of. Plus I know Landarc is just dying to hang out with me. haha.

Definitely, probably gonna be early August.

I enjoy hanging out with JT, if nothing else, it gives me someone to really piss off :becky: When we doing this again? I did my Tahoe vacation already.

Are we allowed to smoke meats in Livermore still? Aren't they going to try and keep up with the town next door?

Pleasanton, Dave was just informed by the City next door that he is not allowed to cater BBQ in the parks.

Back