Jack Draw--Who's In ?

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Team Q has two shots at it and I know Great Grills has to have about 5. Who else??

We have 2. Good luck everyone... Sept 6th is the big day?

We've got 3 draws, but I don't expect anything! I just hope that whoever gets in is one of "THE BOYS"....

I'm pretty sure you'll see a FEW Brethren teams in Lynchburg. I think we are an automatic with the Harpoon win. It's still hard to believe!

Best of Luck to all my Brethren who are in the Draw!!!!

We've got 3 draws, but I don't expect anything! I just hope that whoever gets in is one of "THE BOYS"....

You have three chances in two states, Jeff. If you get one, I wanna go and be a groupie!

You have three chances in two states, Jeff. If you get one, I wanna go and be a groupie!

Second that:p Good luck to anyone and everyone that is in the draw.... When you all get your draw we will be yelling THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're in it. But with 1 chance out of around 30 from all the teams in the KS draw, the odds are slim....
Still looking forward to next Thursday though.

We're in it. But with 1 chance out of around 30 from all the teams in the KS draw, the odds are slim....
Still looking forward to next Thursday though.

One out of thirty is better than zero out of thirty. Not a small accomplishment for Eric and yourself. Best of luck. (You can borrow my generator again if you go. :wink:)

The BIG day is tomorrow...Good luck to all those in...:p

Where will it be posted? What time?

Good luck all. Now who's got the bus we can all pile in and road trip?

I think it begins at 1pm Eastern time ... isn't Lynchburg in EST? Where posted, I'm not sure but I know there's a similar forum out there that has about a half million people hitting the refresh button CONTANTLY onm draw day. :lol: Good luck to all who have a shot at it!

I think it begins at 1pm Eastern time ... isn't Lynchburg in EST? Where posted, I'm not sure but I know there's a similar forum out there that has about a half million people hitting the refresh button CONTANTLY onm draw day. :lol: Good luck to all who have a shot at it!

Lynchburg is CENTRAL time and it is supposed to start at 1pm CDT. Good luck to all those who made the draw. That in itself is a great accomplishment.

I have one sole draw and it is for Missouri. Oh well, I guess it only takes one to win.

See you there Steve. What time will you be pulling in? :icon_shy

Back