Bigmista's Christmas Pron

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Here's a few pics from Christmas brunch and dinner...

Bacon Tomato Spinach Omelet...

christmas024.jpg

My new favorite bacon picture...

christmas019.jpg

Smoked Turkey

christmas011.jpg

Brisket

christmas008.jpg

Standing Rib Roast w/ribs

christmas026.jpg

Sliced Rib Roast

christmas030.jpg

You can see the rest of the pics here:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bigmista/christmas 2008/?start=0

Comments?

The food looks awesome Neil. Very, very good.

But where's Morgan?

She was playing in a big storage bin that I bought for her. She had a ball with it. Elmo my arse!

Ahaha, good job Morgan! Reminds me of the year I peeved off my Mom cuz she bought me a doll house (and I wasn't even really into dolls) and I had more fun playing in the big ol' doll house box ;)

Oh and BTW, all that food looks fantastic!

Now that is a lot of great looking meat. You must be feeding a small army with that.

Brisket looks dry and tough. Just kidding

It all looks awsome Neil.
I hope you had a great Christmas with your family.

I finished all of my meat deliveries by noon. Rest of the time was spent relaxing with the family and cheering on the Lakers!!

I see you got the rib roast and it looks like you did a very good job. I am glad to see a picture of the eggs, not at all what I had pictured in my mind.

Neil, every thing looks great but that rib roast looks incredible. I'm gonna smoke my first one in a couple of days. Any tips?

Neil, every thing looks great but that rib roast looks incredible. I'm gonna smoke my first one in a couple of days. Any tips?

All I did was rub it with olive oil and my beef rub. Then I smoked it at 250 until it hit 130. Then I let it rest for 1 hour.

That's it.

Back