Ny Jets Tailgate Party

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Next sunday 12/31/06 New Years Eve at Giants Stadium ,East Rutherford NJ. I will be there in the morning and all day. I cook and drink and drink and drink. My brother and his friends go in for the game i stay outside and cook drink drink and then drink some more. Anybody interested in hanging out let me know.

I think I need to farking move to NY and hang out with you guy's.

i'll be drinking in my parking lot if anyone cares to stop by

Sledneck said:
Next sunday 12/31/06 New Years Eve at Giants Stadium ,East Rutherford NJ. I will be there in the morning and all day. I cook and drink and drink and drink. My brother and his friends go in for the game i stay outside and cook drink drink and then drink some more. Anybody interested in hanging out let me know.

That sounds like a paarty to me. I know where it's at. Farking can't come... too far.

jets...jets...jets

got any xtra tix? Greg says you can't gat near the lot without them

Sledneck said:

Wish I could stop by but I have a catering deal of New Years Eve.

Does Giant Stadium allow people to bring larger smokers like a Lang to the parking lot for tailgate parties?

Have a great time and Happy New Year.

BBQ_MAFIA said:
Wish I could stop by but I have a catering deal of New Years Eve.

Does Giant Stadium allow people to bring larger smokers like a Lang to the parking lot for tailgate parties?

Have a great time and Happy New Year.

People bring converted school buses painted green and white i seriuosly doubt that a lang would be a problem

I'll be at willys around 12-1... bringin ribs and brats and a really warm jacket.. anyone gonna join me?

I should be stopping by later.

I just printed out Nauti-Que's logo for Willy's place, along with some other BBQ pics, and now my mouth is watering up.

I'll be at Willy's! See you all there! Bringing some buffalo brats, fatties and chili.

JETS=PLAYOFFS! Had an an awesome time at the game. Went inside and watched which i havent done in a few years. First tailgate that i have been sober, was a little strange but had just as much fun anyway.

Last edited:
Great pics Steve.... Haven't been to a Gang Green game in a few years... Glad they won and made it to the plaoffs but it only delays the inevitable that they will lose again.

Glad the Jets made the playoffs at 10-6 because it is outright embarrassing for the Giants to make the playoffs with a loosing record of 7-9.

MilitantSquatter said:
Great pics Steve.... Haven't been to a Gang Green game in a few years... Glad they won and made it to the plaoffs but it only delays the inevitable that they will lose again.

They were also supposed to go 4-12 this season as predicted by the so called "experts" nect weekend in New England will be bigger than a super bowl. The Jets did beat them this year so they will again . they are on the road and they did awesome on the road. I might go uo there and tailgate next weekend if ant new englanders uo there are interested ley me know

Back