UDS superstitious

baldbill

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Now that I have built my uds I am superstitious. I completed it the week before football season started. Every Friday before the game I feed the beast , be it a butt, chickens, brisket, etc. Since I started this ritual we have not lost a game, I have told my wife that if we win out and get the title I will have to build a shrine to set the orange beast in and build me another one. ( even if we dont win out I a m gonna build another one) . I may need to seek professional help on this one.....:becky:

So, youy're going to need profesional help to build the shrine??? I think that if you built your own UDS then you could build the shrine - no help needed :becky:.

That is what you ment, right? :twisted:

No! He's going to need professional help after his team takes a chit towards the end of the season.:becky: That's what we do here in Ohio:tsk:

No! He's going to need professional help after his team takes a chit towards the end of the season.:becky: That's what we do here in Ohio:tsk:

:mad2: Teams never fail us here!

Track 'em Tigers, just like beagles,
Give 'em Hell, You War Damn Eagles!!!!!!

Don't shrine it, keep cookin on the thing.
Really though, it would be cool to have a rival in state team to get a hiesman and National Championship. Good luck to ya.
ROLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLL.

Back