Victoria Jaycees BBQ

Dustaway

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
off to Victoria this weekend could get a little scary this weekend they are predicting everything from tornado's to heavy rain and cold. :mad:

Oh well hope to have a great time
Update need some MOJO cooking this one under the national team:-D

Last edited:
Well I did this event as BBQ Brethren.com team and we took home a 3rd place ribs & 12th place brisket. 37 teams bot sure if I even made it into the top ten won't no that for a few days when the post the official results on the IBCA site :p thanks Phil

The rain held off until right after the awards then all heck broke loose

Well I did this event as BBQ Brethren.com team and we took home a 3rd place ribs & 12th place brisket. 37 teams bot sure if I even made it into the top ten won't no that for a few days when the post the official results on the IBCA site :p thanks Phil

The rain held off until right after the awards then all heck broke loose

Congrats Dustaway !!! Way to represent !!

Last edited:
Nice job Glen..!!!
Can see You gittin that Spicewine Dialed in to take home some
hardware..:biggrin: Keep it up...

Thanks guys was really wanting to pull out a GC or a RGC for the national team maybe next time

WTG Dustaway. My first comp of the year is next weekend. Irving TX, gonna be some great teams there from the DFW Metroplex. I hope to do good myself. I would bet that all of the IBCA heavy hitters will attend, they did last year when it was my first cookoff I entered.

Back