Catering forms

B

bighawkfan

Thanks for all the knowledge that you folks willingly share. I have been doing most of my participating through observation and mining good information contained in these archives.

I am a big fan of not inventing the wheel for the sake of invention. With that, I am looking for some forms that folks use in their catering/event business. Anything from contact forms, booking forms, work orders, etc. Things that you use to stay organized and use for record keeping that you would be willing to share.

Thanks in advance for any help that you might provide and for providing a friendly exchange of information.

I had previously combed those links and am already using the catering planner. I did not however find any forms that folks had posted and were using. If I'm in the dark or not looking hard enough, please tell me. My current system involves a yellow pad, a pen and a calculator.

Folks,

Here is a spread sheet that I convert to PDF prior to sending to clients. It does all the calculations for you. You may steal this and use for your benefit.

Attachments

• Mollie Andersen.xls
    325.5 KB · Views: 121
Thanks

Thank you, Marv. That is very helpful. Anybody else have a gem they want to share?

Back