Need help on getting a Weber Smokey Joe Platinum from Ace Hardware

Gator, I forgot I have an Ace Hardware on the way to work also. I will stop by. Is there a price limit you want to pay if they are not on sale, or do you just want one? I think they are usually $50 to $80 and the Memorial Day sale is probably over.

Gator, I forgot I have an Ace Hardware on the way to work also. I will stop by. Is there a price limit you want to pay if they are not on sale, or do you just want one? I think they are usually $50 to $80 and the Memorial Day sale is probably over.

To get the rebate you had to purchase by 5-26 so I am out on that one. I hope they still have them for $39 though. If not, then don't worry about it.

I just bought 2 today. They were still $39 and the store in Bartow still had 1 left. PM me and we'll get together or I'll ship it.

If anybody else wants one, let me know and I'll go pick that one up also.

I just bought 2 today. They were still $39 and the store in Bartow still had 1 left. PM me and we'll get together or I'll ship it.

If anybody else wants one, let me know and I'll go pick that one up also.

If for some reason it is gone, let us know and I will start checking around.

Should be cheap shipping too!

Congrats Gator on the new grill, and great of you to do that John!

Well, there is 1 more left there and it's a small store that doesn't get much traffic. If anyone else wants one let me know. Or I may just go by and pick it up for the potential spare parts since its a Discontinued unit.

Thanks to John McD for hooking me up!!! It should be a great tailgate grill for Gator and Jaguar games!!!

Thanks for the mod tips too Swamp!!

Yeah, I went looking for them after reading this post to take camping with me and the family. Better than draggin one of the WSMs and they're more compact.

Back