new brisket method

Looks to me like he just wasted a piece of meat, might have to give it a try with a roast tho. The way the pooch looked at the bowl of grease I would be iffy about giving it a try....

Gotta try that this weekend on that expensive Waygu Brisket I just ordered !! :crazy:

I only made it to the two minute mark, I feel dumber for watching it that long...

You. Penalty Box. NOW!!!!

When your dog won't eat your cooking......

So that's what my brisket has been missing all this time.. I need to knead it in BBQ sauce and water like it's a piece of dough in some flour. GREAT SCOTT!

I don't know about the cooking, but I'm definitely taking notes on how I can polish up my video editing.

I stopped watching when he starting prepping the veggies.
Think this is more roast than bbq.

LOL.... so much "technique" there I don't know where to begin.

From his fine selection of ales, rubs... cooking equipment.

My real concern? what was he going to do with the recycled
"sauce" he put back in the bottle AFTER the meat "jacuzzi" went down.

I see a sponsership in his future.....

At least he admitted that it was more a roast than a smoked brisket. I did like his smoker though - kind of a mini-Lockhart style setup.

I thought Donnie did higher quality videos than this... :rofl:

He hits the nail on the head @ 9:07... "Yuhsee, I'm notta professional BBQ pitmaster..."

His ability to understate the obvious is stunning. :wacko:

Unbelievable - first he slices it in half along the sides, then breadcrumbs? :puke:

What the what! I am not sure if that was a joke or not!?!? He said he had a couple of beers - I wonder how many bong hits?

I know I'm new here, but I don't think I'll be tryin' this. I will say he drinks some pretty good tequila, and judging by the 8 empty bottles on the top shelf, he must have had them before making this how not to video.

Back