MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
eagle697
is one Smokin' Farker

Default repainting my kamado

I am refurbishing my imperial kamado due to to the faded paint from the previous owner that got the temp too high. I am planning on sanding the loose paint off and spraying the whole thing black before i dab another color on the raised bumps. Two questions; Anyone have suggestions on brand/style of spray-paint? What about the paint for the top coat? I was thinking of using a roller to apply the top coat, is there a better way? Thanks

2 NB Banderas, Imperial Kamado #5, Imperial Kamado #0, Large Grill Dome, Large Primo Kamado, 22.5 Weber Silver, 18.5 Weber Silver
eagle697 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2008, 06:12 AM   #2
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

Here is the link I use. If you have a claypot, the Imperial Kamado site is the most informative. Too bad there are no cooking instructions or users forum, but you can download the Cookbook and Instruction Manual from the Naked Whiz!
Repair & Rejuvenation link:http://www.imperialkamado.com/i_faq....Your%20Kamado:
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote