Hey Farkers!...It's Friday...What's Smokin' This Weekend?

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Friday Night Steak Night...not sure what just yet...no smokin' for me...just grillin'...:becky: Have a great weekend folks! :p

Do Not know But I am sure I will @ least Grill something Sunday. Sat weather is not looking good

Don't know exactly McG.
Tomorrow I'm heading to my South African Phriend Carina...she invited me for a braai.
Carina is gonna take care of the meat and sides and I'm gonna do the BBQing.
She allready bought some chicken and boerewors.
Probably gonna bring the WGA with me.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Last edited:
A couple of corned beef briskets will meet the smoker this weekend. About 10 lbs. in total. They're thawing & soaking right now. mmmm 'Strami for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks in between. Cheers!!!

Something...

Probably nothing on the smoker this weekend, but I will find a reason to grill something.

On Tuesday night, I will be making a batch of MOINK Balls (the original) for an "appetizers" luncheon at work (our "Sunshine" committee feel we need a morale booster since Spring Break has come SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO late this year. Members of my department (English) LOVED the Moinks at the Christmas bash.

Don't think I'll be smokin', but I will be trying the Night Train brisket.

Burning in my UDS barrel tonight at a buddy's house, so I'm takin' the kettle along to smoke some:

- MOINKS, both "Original" and "Extra Crispy" (which contain Italian Sausage with fried peperoni bits wrapped in bacon).

- ABT's and ABS's (ABS is my name for the "Atomic Buffalo Squirt", which is simply repleacing the cream cheese with a cheddar and velveta mix).

- "Fattie Trifecta", original, sage, and hot flavor fatties, rubbed, and otherwise unabridged.

Gonna give the Kettle Fried Chicken a Go tonight for the Hawks vs Canucks game ! Go Hawks!!

Brisket and some whole chickens on the smoker tomorrow! Steaks and shrimp tonight on the grill!

Not sure yet, but I want to mess with the rotisserie this weekend and do something with the Performer.

Was thinking Huli Huli Chicken (Saiko's recipe from a while ago). Might try some "chicken burgers" on Sun.

Grilling some ribeyes tonight, not sure about the rest of the weekend yet though.

100% wagyu Hamburgers, marinated in Huli Sauce, along with pineaplle slices, on the grill!

Stuffed Pork Chops Saturday; Smoked Turkey Breast on Sunday.

My other hobby (playing trumpet) will occupy me most of the weekend, with rehearsals tomorrow, and performances on Sunday. Still, though, gotta eat!

The winds are blowing at a constant 25-35 MPH, with gusts to 50 MPH today. It is supposed to be better tomorrow, but then back up in the 20-30 MPH range again on Sunday.

So, I'm cooking indoors tonight.

I hope to smoke a couple racks of baby backs I got on sale at Kroger today. It will probably have to be tomorrow, or not at all.

The winds here this Spring are really starting to piss me off.

CD

Back